COMPLETE ADMISSIONS SUPPORT TO STUDY IN CANADA
As one of the world’s favourite student destinations Canada has much to boast of. Students from across the world flock to its reputed universities to pursue courses in every discipline. Strong infrastructure, cutting edge curriculum and sprawling campuses are the hallmark of Canadian institutions. JP Immigration works with students to help them increase their chances of studying in Canada. We help students identify and apply to the right course and right college that can serve as a launchpad for their international career.
WHY STUDY IN CANADA?
Canada is one of the best places to higher studies and the country attracts thousands of students each year from abroad. The country provides world class education which is recognized globally. Research is one of the key components of a graduate student. The universities support the students who come out with best research ideas and many scholarships are given to student for their research works.
- Affordable Education
- Innovative and Abundant Research Opportunities
- Immigration Possibilities
- Exciting Campus Lifestyle
- Healthy and Safe Communities
- International students can often work while they study & Internships
SOME OTHER PERTINENT REASONS FOR CHOOSING CANADA INCLUDE:
- Numerous research opportunities
- Possibility of immigration after completing the course
- Vibrant campus atmosphere
- International students have the option of working when studying
- Good internship opportunities
- Education Qualification
- The minimum eligibility criterion is to be a graduate with 50% score from a UGC or AICTE recognized university.
- However, the below factors make the client case an exception and a KB query has to be raised to take confirmation on whether you can enroll the client or not before you sell.
- Year Back
- The graduation degree has to be completed within the stipulated time with no-year back.
- Example: B.Com is a 3-year degree. The client should have completed it within 3 years and not more.
- Example: Engineering is a 4-year degree. The client should have completed within 4 years and not more.
- The client should not have more than 10 backlogs in his/her graduation period.