Australia Migration Permanent Visas
Australia is one of the best countries to apply Permanent Residency (PR) Visa. It has designed various Visa categories to offer permanent residency
- This visa is for skilled workers who are nominated by a state/territory in Australia. Applicants are granted permanent residency for 5 years.
- The applicants under this category must live and work in the state that nominated you for at least for 2 years.
- Applicants in this category will be awarded 5 points by the state.
- To qualify for this type of visa the nominated occupation should be listed in the state occupation list.
- A positive skill assessment from a relevant designated body.
- Meet the passing mark in the skilled migration point test – currently 60 points which will also include 5 points from the state, once invited.
- Competent English language proficiency.
- You must be below the age of 45 years at the time of your application