UK Permanent Residence Card Visas

You will be able to apply for a residence card if you are a family member of a EU/ EEA national. You must be living outside EEA. The card will be valid for 5 years.


  • must be a family member of an EEA national who is a UK permanent resident or a qualified person
    – a qualified person is someone who is in the UK and is either working, self-employed, studying and had sufficient funds
  • must prove the resident status of the EEA national
  • must have documents like the passport, photographs, EEA family member’s ID, evidence of relationship and translation documents, wherever applicable.


  • Get the biometrics done
  • Fill the application manually and post it to the Home Office
  • Include the fee and supporting documents


The UK Residence Card will cost 65 GBP per applicant

Tier 1 Visa

  • Tier 1 (General) – now closed to applicants outside UK
  • Investor
  • Entrepreneur
  • Graduate Entrepreneur
  • Exceptional Talent
  • Post Study Work (closed)

Tier 2 Visa

You can apply for a Tier 2 visa with a skilled job offer and are not a native of the European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA) countries. The total stay in this visa is 5 years.


  • must have a certificate of sponsorship reference number
  • must be offered a salary of 20,800 GBP or more
  • meet B1 level English language
  • must have savings of 945 GBP prior to 90 days of visa application
  • must have 630 GBP for every additional dependent
  • must have documents like the passport, color photographs, medicals and translation, wherever applicable


  • must apply online with all supporting documents
  • get fingerprints for biometric residence permit at the visa application center
  • pay fees and health surcharge